RECENT ARTICLES ON SOMALILAND LAW:
Using Insult Laws is an Insult to the Somaliland Media and Public – the detention and trial of Haatuf Journalists (2007) Ibrahim Hashi Jama
Public Order Law in Somaliland: Learning the lessons of Democracy (2004) Ibrahim H Jama
Federico Battera (2004) “State and democracy building in sub Saharan Africa: The case of Somaliland - a comparative perspective”, Global Jurist Topics, Vol.4, No.1, Article 1.
OTHER ARTICLES & COMMENTARIES ON SOMALILAND LAW:
1. Article on the Somaliland Political Parties Law - September 2000
2. Article on the Somaliland Election Bill 2000 - October 2000
3. Federico Battera and Alessandro Campo (2001) "The Evolution and Integration of Different Legal Systems in the Horn of Africa: the Case of Somaliland", Global Jurist Topics: Vol. 1: No. 1, Article 4.
4. Somaliland Academy for Peace & Development 2002: The Judicial System in Somaliland - Report of a Workshop.
5. Ruth Gordon (1999 ) “Growing Constitutions” 1 U. PA. J. CONST. L. 528
6. Ibrahim H Jama (2003) Somaliland Supreme Court and the Presidential Election